Montana Gender Alliance Resource List
The Montana Gender Alliance is a trans founded and trans led organization that provides support groups, individual advocacy, and community-building opportunities for transgender, nonbinary, and Two Spirit Montanans.
The Montana Gender Alliance provides:
– Support groups for transgender, nonbinary, and Two Spirit community members
– Support groups for parents of transgender, nonbinary, and Two Spirit children
– Family and individual advocacy
– Assistance with transition plans in the workplace or school
– Civic engagement opportunities
– Education and consultation on LGBTQ+ issues
– Legal name change and gender marker update guidance
The Montana Gender Alliance is fiscally sponsored by the Montana Human Rights Network. For access or more information about any of these resources, please email email@example.com.
Click here to report discrimination, slurs, or hate activity.
Click here for support with a mental health crisis from the Trevor Project via text or call.